[Solved] Problems with contact list (import)

To whom it may concern:

We used to have 52 contacts in our data basis, but when we tried to update one of the accounts, in order to send the cancelation survey,  this is what happened:

First we tried to sent the survey to one specific contact but it didn’t allow us go through so we select add contact only choosing the one that we need, when we tried to sent the campaing an screen appers saying that we have pending 594 plus our 52 contacts.

We need to send the survey just to our select contact. How can we do that?

And we need to retrieve the list of contacts we had (52 contacts), so, I not want to have 646 contacts.

Find the screen shoot attached to this email, probably when you see them, you’ll have a better picture of my concern.

Waiting for your prompt response.

Best regards

Sonia Maynez asked

Best answer

Hi Sonia,

I wanted to let you know that for trouble shooting issues, in the future you want to create a ticket with our Support Hero’s. You can do this by sending an email to support@sgizmo.com or contact us via Chat.  :)

For this issue that you are experiencing if you want to retrieve or see your list you can go to the  Contacts tab in your campaign and in the lower left hand corner you can choose to Export your list with send status. This provides you with a list all the contacts you have uploaded.

Please note that you cannot pick and choose only certain emails, or a certain amount of emails to send via your email campaign. Once your contacts are loaded and you add new contacts to that same campaign it complies them together. Also, you cannot add new contacts to send out a Thank you message. The software reads those as new contacts. If these respondents were part of the initial send on the campaign you can create a Thank you message and send that out to users who have completed the survey.

Here is a document that goes over using email campaigns and what to expect: http://help.surveygizmo.com/help/article/link/share-survey-via-email?_ga=1.200586157.223688650.1443022644

And here is another for adding new contacts to an email campaign: http://help.surveygizmo.com/help/article/link/add-a-new-contact

I believe this will be very helpful in understanding how this works. Please reach out to via chat or email if we can help with anything else. Thank you and have a great morning!

As always, we are happy to be of service.  Have a rocking’ day!

Tawnee

Tawnee - SurveyGizmo answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
      • Views453 times
      • Answers1 answer
      • Followers0 followers