[Solved] Problem with PPA Data Request copy when making new changes

Hello,

I have just made a copy of the PPA Data Request survey for introducing some new logic and pages and am trying to work on the copy. But, for some odd reason, I can’t seem to break up a previous Multi-Checkbox question into individual radio buttons and put in new logic based on the Yes/No answer received.

Please contact me so that we can look at the new Build together. 

Thanks much,

Nash

PPA Data221017 asked

Best answer

Holly 2.18K Rep.

Hey Nash,

Thanks so much for using Community! :)

I’m going to go ahead and start a support ticket for this question since it is so survey specific

You’ll be hearing from us soon! Cheers,

Holly White, Survey Fire Dancer

Holly answered

Holly,

Thanks you for your support… I have been revisiting this problem and it looks like I have to do some kind of work-around to get to my solution. What I really need I can’t do with the current system because I need to be able to introduce break-out logic within a page or a Question. So I am breaking up a Multi-checkbox question into individual pieces combined with a radio button logic after each possible choice. I didn’t want this kludgy solution, but I am not sure whether there is a better solution in terms of complex logic introduction within the span of a question. 

You can call me at 615-253-6861 if you are interested in discussing this further…

Thanks much,

Best, Nash

PPA Data221017 answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
        • Views1435 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers0 followers