[Solved] Practicalities of transfer to EU server

Hi there. Due to data protection law we need to transfer our surveys over to the EU server. However our surveys contain a lot of custom scripting, piped values etc and I have a feeling this may be quite complicated to achieve. I’m also a little concerned about potentially messing up the survey data storage and reporting if we don’t replicate the questions exactly on the new survey. 

I’ve read the guidance on US-EU survey transfer but it would be helpful if you could outline the principal risks/practicalities involving transfer of a complex survey to help us make sure that we don’t make any accidental errors.

Also, I see that we need to set up new billing for a EU survey, does this mean that we will be refunded for the remaining months of our licence for the US survey? Or will the costs be doubled up?

Thanks! Anna

SG Admin selected answer

Best answer

Thank you, Jim for alerting our Support Team of Anna’s post!

Anna, I have reached out to one of our Account Managers who will be following up via email to discuss this in greater detail.

Thank you!

David Domagalski
    Survey Explorer & Advanced Support Technician
    SurveyGizmo | http://surveygizmo.com

SG Admin selected as best answer

Thanks Jim! I’ll await further comments/support. 

Anna

AnnaH answered

Hi Anna,

I have flagged your question for the attention of SurveyGizmo Support.  Some members of the Community forum might be able to tell you stories about their transition, but I think that Support will be your best rsource for this question.

You can contact hme yourself thru the following link – https://community.surveygizmo.com/email-a-support-hero/

Good luck!

Jim W (Moderator) edited answer

Login

Question stats

• Active
          • Views564 times
          • Answers3 answers
          • Followers1 follower