pop up option

Hello,

I’ve read all that I could find about the pop up option for sharing a survey. Our client wanted to do it with a pop up, so I went to the share menu and “embedded survey” and chose popup and copied it and send it to the client so he can embedded it to his website. He said that it isn’t working. So i can’t figure out is the problem with him or I have to do something more so it does work? When I give him the code does he takes off from there?

Veselina Hristova answered

Oh, and can I change the language somehow?

Hi, so I’ve asked him, they do have a content management system and I told them to check for a popup blocker. And they send me this photo of how the pop up is displayed? And they can’t fix it. Do you have any idea why does it look like that ?

Hi Veselina,

If I had to guess he might have a popup blocker/ad blocker set up on his browser. Can you ask the client to try a different browser?

If you continue to have trouble reach out to our support team, they will get you sorted!

Bri Hillmer
        Documentation Coordinator
        SurveyGizmo Customer Experience Team

Community Admin answered

The client should be able to plug the embed code into his web page.  Is the client using a content management system for his website? Are there any error messages?  Does the client have the popup blocker on his browser turned off?

Jim W (Moderator) answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
            • Views1846 times
            • Answers4 answers
            • Followers1 follower