Please help urgently

I need help we are running really important data capturing and our responses are not collecting!!

Please contact me urgently

contact information removed by Community Administrator

warren edited question

Hi Warren,

I just received an email notification from SurveyGizmo Support that the response processing delay problem has been resolved.

For future reference, you can always check the status page – http://surveygizmo.statuspage.io/ – to see if there are any known system problems.  This page has a link in the upper left corner that will allow you to signup to receive notifications online,

Jim W (Moderator) edited answer

Hi Warren,

You have posted your message on the Community Forum.  The forum consists of SurveyGizmo users who share the time and expertise with other users. 

If you have an urgent need, I would advise you to contact SurveyGizmo Support for assistance.

Jim W (Moderator) edited answer

Hi Jim, Thank you seems like the support team is offline currently…? 

Jim W (Moderator) commented
          • Hi Warren,
            You are probably correct – they are not available 24/7.
            As another user, I can tell you that sometimes there is a significant time lag between the time a response is entered and the time that it appears in the response database. SurveyGizmo uses Amazon Web Services, and sometimes they decide to perform maintenance routines that slow down service. I don’t believe that any responses have ever been lost – they are just delayed.
            I have flagged your message for the attention of Support, so hopefully if anyone is there they will see the flag.

Login

Question stats

• Active
          • Views233 times
          • Answers3 answers
          • Followers1 follower