Picture preview and signature NOT shown in report

dear team,

i want to the signature itself and uploaded pictures to be presented in the pdf download.

how is this possible? currently it looks like on attached screen.

thank you.

Jim W (Moderator) answered

Can you please clarify your question so members of the Community can help you?

If I understand your question correctly, you have a survey in which the respondent uploads some photo files, and then provides a signature.  You are downloading the response (using an email or review action?) and would like to have photos and signature appear within the pdf instead of attachments.

Is that correct?

Unfortunately it is not possible to display uploaded graphics as part of the PDF generated by the Review action.

The Review Action provides recipients with a way to check their responses before they are submitted and to retain a copy for their records.  You would have to develop your own custom script to get the functionality you are looking for.

BTW – if you do pursue this you should look into the privacy/security issues involved in displaying the Signature response.   

correct, as shown in my screenshot for pictures i find the URL and instead of signatures i find a square…

Later one (signature square) is only shown incorrectly when I am using my mobile’s browser.

Those reports which are sent out automatically via e-mail function present signature like this. If I generate such a report inside the platform signatures are missing at all.

rschneeberger answered

Question stats

• Active
          • Views2059 times
          • Answers3 answers
          • Followers1 follower