[Solved] Performance

I’m having problems with the surveys.

Load time is too long… and sometime the survey never is loaded even if the network/range is ok

how can we improve this problems what is more and more usual in all the survey?

Thanks

Maria316545 asked
    • I’ve had similar problems. I hope the problem will be solved promptly! My surveys are quite complicated with lots of logics and actions. But the reason I decided to use SG was exactly the possibility to use complicated logic and actions! Why offer these possibilities if it doesn’t work in practice? Typically I experience no problems when building the survey, only when several respondents are taking a survey at the same time.
      /Therese

Best answer

Hi Maria and Therese,
    I am so sorry to hear about the trouble with your surveys. This is definitely not the way our system typically behaves.
    While it is possible to build a survey so large and complex that it will take a bit longer to load, that is incredibly rare. Our system is built to withstand a fairly significant load.
    I am thinking that there might be something else going wrong with these surveys, as I haven’t heard reports of slowness from other users.
    I’m not sure we’ll be able to solve these issues without taking a closer look at the specifics of each of these projects, so if you don’t mind, I’ll go ahead and create a ticket with our support team for each of you.
    Thanks for trying out our community, and one of our support heroes will reach out to you soon!
    Taylor Morgan

Survey Mermaid – Manager of Customer Service
    http://surveygizmo.support.sgizmo.com/s3/?rep=Taylor+Morgan&ticketid={{ticket.id}}&s={{ticket.ticket_field_21875058}}

Taylor Morgan answered

For respondents as well.

Sometimes (more and more usually) the survey never loads

How can i resolve it?

Maria316545 answered

For respondents as well.

Sometimes (more and more usually) the survey never loads

How can i resolve it?

Maria316545 answered

Hi There,

How many pages does your survey have? is it complicated with lots of logic or actions?

Do you typically work with modern browsers?

Are you having the problem when building the survey, or is the lag time present for respondents as well?

Ariella Sandoval answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
            • Views3767 times
            • Answers4 answers
            • Followers0 followers