How many participants from a specific region that has chosen/answered a specific question

Hi,

I have a question regarding that I hope you could support me with!

Background:

We are coordinating a course where people from whole Sweden will participate. The participants are split into four different regions: South Sweden, North Sweden, Middle East Sweden and Middle West Sweden.

After the course, we will make an Gizmo Survey in purpose to get feedback from the participants. We will build the survey with different rating questions, where the participants rate 1-5, 1 means they did not gain much from this specific part, whereas rating with a 5 means it gave them a lot.

Here is the dilemma:

We want to see how many participants from a specific region that has chosen/answered a specific question. Is this possible?

Do you have any recommendation how to do this in the best way?

We want to be able to analyse, for example: how many from north Sweden didn´t gain much from the course.

Would it maybe work if we would ask the question in the beginning of the Gizmo Survey “From which region are you” and the participant choose between: South Sweden, North Sweden, Middle East Sweden and Middle West Sweden.

And would we then be able to see how many from South Sweden that has answered a specific question?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Rita Weber

Jim Wetherill answered

I think that this would be a good use for tracking links.  See the SurveyGizmo documentation for details – https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/tracking-links

Jim Wetherill answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
      • Views448 times
      • Answers1 answer
      • Followers1 follower