New! Upgrades to the Survey Style Tab

Beautiful Survey Style, Simplified

Coming soon to a survey near you: a styling interface that’s as bright and shiny as the new year.

Based on the feedback from you, our users, we’ve moved the most popular options to the forefront of the style interface so they’re easier to find.

We’ve also worked hard to create more intuitive menus so you can access the options you need with fewer clicks.

Our new styling interface also has:

• A more responsive interface that loads more quickly than ever before
    • The ability to preview and modify themes for individual links
    • An easy way to grab colors from images in your file library
    • Time-saving shortcuts to add tracking links and translations

*NOTE*

Your current survey styles have been preserved, only the interface has been updated.

Older custom themes designed in our legacy theme builder can be customized using HTML and CSS, but will not be compatible with our new built-in styling tools. For more information on updating these themes, check out our documentation on moving to the new theme builder.

If you’re curious about these changes and want to learn more, click here to watch a recording of our Style Upgrades webinar held on January 15th 2016.

Have questions, comments, or feedback about the style changes? Feel free to start a discussion below!

Taylor Morgan asked
    Donna 113 Rep.

This was an informative webinar, and the new upcoming changes look great!  

Donna answered
      • Donna,

Thanks for the love, and I’m so glad you enjoyed the webinar! We’re excited about the new style tab as well. Let us know if you have any feedback after using it for a while.

Happy Surveying!

how do you remove the progress bar from the survey? it’s not under the text options…. 

Eva234044 answered

Where in the new style tab, can you disable the line between questions? I can’t find it anymore. 

Thomas answered

Hi how do I access CSS styles in the new interface please? 

Tania answered
            • It is a little unintuitive, but if you scroll to the very bottom right of the Style page, there is a link to edit the Html and CSS

Argh, how do I removed the survey title from the top of each page?? 

David Bamboo58469 answered
              • I trust you are in the “new” Style area, which appears automatically.

In the Style tab, go to “Text” in the left margin, then click on Text Options. Then make sure that “Show Survey Title” is NOT checked. Here is a screen shot. http://screencast.com/t/SWpQw2LywR5u

You’ll be good to go!

Login

Question stats

• Active
              • Views6603 times
              • Answers5 answers
              • Followers0 followers