New! SurveyGizmo Account Dashboard Upgrades

In the coming weeks, SurveyGizmo will be releasing an update to the Dashboard. The update will bring about several new features and slight modifications to the current Dashboard layout.

The updated Dashboard will feature a communication space where you can keep up-to-date with all things SurveyGizmo, such as application updates, system status, upcoming events & training, and best practices.

Other improvements include:

– The ability to quickly and easily access your most recent project directly from the Dashboard
– A simplified Create Project menu that allows you to easily take advantage of pre-built templates
– A view of your recent support tickets and quick links to new SurveyGizmo Community posts

Stay tuned here for further updates!

Cheers,

The SurveyGizmo Team

SG Admin answered

Why did you do that? This Welcome banner is annoying!
    That’s what meant: “we are willing to hope the best, but we get worst”

Ivan Pavlov edited answer

Hi all,

Our Development Team has released additional updates to the SurveyGizmo Home Page (aka Dashboard). You now have the option to dismiss the notification messages on the home page and can toggle between list and table views of your projects.

Learn more here

Cheers,

The SurveyGizmo Team

Ivan Pavlov commented

Thank you all for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding the Dashboard updates! We really appreciate this and are taking another look at this page with your feedback in mind.

Thank you!

The SurveyGizmo Team

SG Admin answered

My only complaint is there is not enough room to display my projects, I now have to go to a different page and if I choose one on page 2, and need to go back, I get sent back to page one and have to click again on page 2. Lots of extra clicking

Marty165121 answered

This is great, although there are some other issues I think SurveyGizmo should touch upon. For instance, how do I search for users? I want to follow people, but have no way to connect to them on this website. Unless I’m mistaken, SurveyGizmo is hindering users from their true surveying potentials (although props for this new update)!

loolas450616 answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
              • Views10356 times
              • Answers8 answers
              • Followers3 followers