Mobile optimisation – submit button and optional responses

Can we can do the following on a mobile device in a survey:

– have a submit button at end (at present  in our survey it isn’t appearing on mobile but does on desktop)

– have a ‘other’ option on a radio button question optional (on desktop they are optional and on mobile they are mandatory at present)

Could you confirm how we fix this? Both seem like bugs.

A link to our survey is here link to Premier League Survey removed by moderator .

Please can you reply to this email and removed by moderator or call on removed by moderator.

Thanks, Tim 

Community Admin answered

Hi Tim,

I took a quick look at your survey and it looks like you found our tutorial with the workaround for changing the mobile-optimized arrows on the buttons to read Next, Back and Submit.

Regarding the other text field being required, I did a quick test and did not run into this trouble. Do reach out to our support team if you continue to have trouble with this!

Bri Hillmer
    Documentation Coordinator
    SurveyGizmo Customer Experience Team

Community Admin answered

Thanks for posting to the Community Forum.  The forum is used by SurveyGizmo users to share their knowledge and experience with other users.  Since your question seems to be directed to SurveyGizmo Support, I have flagged your posting for their attention.  I have also removed the link to your survey and your phone number and email address – this is a public space and I do not believe that you want your contact information available to everyone on the forum.

Jim W (Moderator) edited answer

Login

Question stats

• Active
        • Views1223 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers1 follower