[Solved] Menu Options not entirely visible

• Hello, Yesterday and today when I log into SurveyGizmo, the last few items on each menu drop down (that is the SurveyGizmo specific menus for the application itself) are not visible, it is as if the content of the page overlaying on the menu whereas before if you clicked a menu the list would appear over the content of the page.  As a result, I can’t view individual responses, logout and other commonly used features.  Can you help?  Thanks.
Brenda Daigle376003 asked

Best answer

Hi Brenda,

Thanks for using community!

I’m sorry for the trouble you are running into, sometimes simply clearing your cache and cookies could help resolve some of these types of issues.  Here is our documentation on how you can do that: http://help.surveygizmo.com/help/article/link/clear-cache-and-cookies

Also, perhaps our support team would be able to offer better assistance with this issue. I’ve gone ahead and created an email ticket and will follow up with you shortly!

Kind Regards,

Tyler

Tyler - SurveyGizmo answered

Hello Tyler, My IT department was actually able to assist me.  It seems that when I went to hit refresh at one point I inadvertently clicked the “Compatibility View” icon in the URL bar.  Reclicking it fixed the problem instantly.  Thank you.

Brenda Daigle376003 answered

This post will be visible to other SurveyGizmo users. Please do not include personal information you do not want public on the Community. If you wish to contact SurveyGizmo Support directly, please click “Email a Support Hero” on the right.

Brenda Daigle376003 answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
          • Views1579 times
          • Answers3 answers
          • Followers0 followers