Mask rows in custom grid

Hello, I have a custom grid in my survey, I want to mask the rows dependent on answers to a previous question.

Previous question = how many people are in your group today

Following question = demographics

Aim = only show the relevant amount of lines  for demographic information, dependent on the amount of people in the group.

Are you able to help?

Jim W (Moderator) answered

Can you clarify exactly what type of question you are dealing with?  Is it a CUSTOM GROUP that contains a grid-type question, or is it a CUSTOM TABLE?  And perhaps explain the questions that are within each row?  This will help other users understand what you are trying to do an provide you with answers or alternatives.

Unfortunately there are no provisions for setting up logic for a row in a custom table.

Your best alternative would be to use a CUSTOM GROUP question.  This question type allows you to place your questions side-by-side, so you can retain the look of a table.  Set up each of the rows of your table as a separate custom-group question.  This will allow you to apply conditional logic to the entire custom group,

Here is a screenshot of the question I would like to use to mask the subsequent questions.

Sarah

Ellen Jarlett answered

Hello,

It is a custom table, here is a screenshot of the question.

Sarah

Ellen Jarlett answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
            • Views6306 times
            • Answers4 answers
            • Followers1 follower