How do you manually score questions in a response?

My non profit launched a national competition earlier this month.  Teams from around the country had to fill out an application to be considered for the project using a survey that we distributed using surveygizmo.  9 people from the non profit have been identified to review and score the responses that have come in.  These reviewers will have to score each of the 19 questions that made up the survey on a scale of 1-5.  The points from each question will then be summed to create a total score for that response. Additionally, each response will be read by 3 reviewers.  So, the total scores from the three reviewers will be averaged to create a composite score for each response.  I need a way to electronically capture and add the scores from each reviewer for the 19 questions in the survey.  Is there a way to do this type of scoring in survey gizmo?  If not, what’s the best way to export the data so that I can do it in some other platform (e.g., excel)? 

Community Admin answered

Hi Eric,

What you describe is pretty complicated but we can probably find a solution for you! I would recommend displaying the original response data perhaps in the question title and then providing the 1-5 as answer options for the reviewers.

You can then set up your survey as a workflow/collaborative survey as described in the below tutorial. What you would want to do is repeat the questions that include the original response text as question titles for reviewer, giving them the option to rate each 1 to 5.

https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/creating-a-workflow-survey

Then you could leverage the quiz score to sum/average all the reviewers responses.

I would also recommend contacting our support team for assistance getting this set up!

I hope this helps!

Bri Hillmer
    Documentation Coordinator
    SurveyGizmo Customer Experience Team

Community Admin answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
      • Views5895 times
      • Answers1 answer
      • Followers1 follower