Linked Questionnaires

For a project we need to give people the option of giving their feedback for more than person.  Rather than send them multiple links for each person, we would like to give them the option to give the additional feedback.  Currently we are asking them at the end of the survey if they would like to continue and then we ask just the additional feedback questions, since the first time they do the survey there some questions we do not need to repeat. However, the survey is structurally getting long and we may need to include the option for a third person feedback. 

Any suggestions?  I was wondering if there is a way create or use an ID code that is then passed to the second survey so that we can later link the responses together.   

seanmcnally380846 answered

Hi Sean,

I would suggest redirecting them to the beginning of the survey using the URL Redirect. As part of this feature you can also pass a value that allows you to link the responses later.

Here is a tutorial that covers how to pass data as part of the URL Redirect Action:

https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/url-redirect-send-values

I hope this helps!

Bri Hillmer
    Documentation Coordinator
    SurveyGizmo Customer Experience Team

Community Admin answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
      • Views2008 times
      • Answers2 answers
      • Followers1 follower