[Solved] [Known Issue] The File Upload Question “Browse” button, is not clickable in the lower part of the button in Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers.

The entire “Browse” button is clickable in Google Chrome and Safari browsers.  Our Engineers will be working to get this resolved shortly.

Jon - The Survey Dude asked

Best answer

This should be all fixed up now! Let us know if you continue to experience this issue!

Toni Gnewuch commented

Howdy,

Is there any more news on this issue?

Clearing all data out of Internet Explorer including cookies has not resolved.

The “Browse” button is visible in other browsers but not Internet Explorer.

Thanks

RDWA IT Support answered

Hey all,

Thanks for the heads up on this issue you’re seeing with the button not showing up at all in IE. We will investigate this and report back.

Patrick - Survey McDuck answered
          • Note – the button doesn’t exist for us at all
          Angela Robertson51034 answered

G’day Jon,

I have just cleared my cookies with no luck.

(Unfortunately my organisation uses IE and we are unable to clear the cookies for users automatically for them, they’d have to do it manually, very difficult with 800+ users with varying skillset.)

Looking forward to your response. Have a great day.

Hello,

I just discovered this issue with a survey we just launched. I’m relieved to see this is being looked at.

How long will it take for this to update to come through as I do not see any changes to my form yet.

Cheers!

• Hey Angela!
                  Don’t worry, we were on the case! :)
                  Have you tried clearing your cache/cookies in the browser you are using? Sometimes, things like this hang around until you do this. If you do this and still are seeing the issue, please let us know!

Login

Question stats

• Active
                • Views4059 times
                • Answers6 answers
                • Followers0 followers