Iterative single salesforce push action to perform SF insert for each selected checkbox of previous question… possible?

So, I have one question that is a multi select checkbox.

I have an action that currently does a salesforce push (and creates a SF Object) if the appropriate checkbox is selected. Currently, I have a hidden question that is blank… and on the action that pushes, it is mapped in such a way where I make the default be the desired text from the individual checkbox.

I know (well… think) that I could create a separate action for all 20 odd some checkboxes that does the exact same thing. Is there a way to not repeat myself in this manner?

I am imagining an action that iteratively does the same push for every selected checkbox… except the one field that is different is the text from the label on the checkbox – I replace that field with the label from the checkbox.

Can this be real life, or is it left to fantasy?

Lola Gill answered
    Lola Gill 6.78K Rep.

I think the separate action for reach checkbox is probably the best bet Р(since you do need to iterate and fire the action once per checkbox item). Perhaps you already came to the same conclusion?

I’d be curious (and perhaps others would too) if you found a way to work around this since you originally posted?

Cheers!

Lola Gill answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
      • Views328 times
      • Answers1 answer
      • Followers1 follower