[Solved] Is there a way to hide a text/media entry for mobile devices?

TYPE: pro

Hello,

Our client asked us to adjust the percentages displayed in the progress bar based on the notion of effort. We started by looking for a way to do that specifically and did not find one. So we created graphics which different percentages based on estimate of the actual work completed and added them as text/media at the bottom of the pages we wanted them on. On a desktop (using a page concept) this works great. On a mobile using single question display this adds the graphic as another element requiring an additional “next”.

Hence my question: is there a way to hide a text/media entry for mobile? Basically I’m looking for show/hide logic as a function of mobile vs desktop. 

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide, including any simpler approaches or other thoughts on how to adjust the percentages in the progress bar.       

ascharer asked

Best answer

There’s actually a logic operator that says “Is Mobile” is true or false. Just edit your question then go to the logic tab and add that operator. I also found this article on using ismobile.

Molly Hooper answered
      • Thank you so much … works great. I also appreciate the article reference. I’d like to note for other users that this works on mobile devices (tested on a iPad & Samsung Note so far) but does not work on the mobile simulator in style (which makes sense). Thanks again!

Login

Question stats

• Active
      • Views1997 times
      • Answers1 answer
      • Followers0 followers