[Solved] Is it possible to prepopulate the essay question type with a few paragraphs of text for respondent review?

Is it possible to prepopulate the essay question type with a few paragraphs of text for respondent review?

Edit: More specifically, is it possible to prepopulate an essay question with text via a merge code? I want to provide certain respondents, based on their state, different text to review/edit/submit. So, I wondered if text-based questions could be prepopulated?

Jonathan Brooks297775 asked

Best answer

Hey Jonathan,

You could do this by adding default text which is located in the layout tab of your question. There are a couple other ways around this as well but that’s what I’ve personally used the most.

Cheers,

Noel

Noel Black answered

Thanks Noel. I have used that funcationality too. Your answer helped me realize my question was not clear enough. I actually meant to ask if it is possible to prepopulate an essay question with text via a mergecode because I want to provide certain respondents, based on their state, different text to review/edit/submit. So, I wondered if text-based questions could be prepopulated.

JB

Jonathan Brooks297775 answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
        • Views652 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers0 followers