Integration with UserVoice

I have a UserVoice webportal set up and have a “Was this article helpful? YES | NO” survey powered by SurveyGizmo in it (UserVoice provided the Javascript embed for this — see below). Can I link that to my free SurveyGizmo account so that I can actually see the responses?

<script><br /><br />(function($) { <br />  $('.uvFaqFooter').html('<div id="article_rating">Was this article helpful? <a href="<em>survey link removed by Moderator </em>?helpful=yes&article_id={{ current_article.id }}" target="_blank"><u>Yes</u></a> or <a href="<em>survey link removed by moderator </em>?helpful=no&article_id={{ current_article.id }}" target="_blank"><u> No</u></a></div>')})<br />  (UV.jQuery);<br /><br /></script>
glavine edited question

K, will give it a shot. Thanks a bunch Dominic!

glavine answered

Thanks Dominic!

To clarify, that JS code that UserVoice supplied doesn’t link up to my SurveyGizmo account (it couldn’t — I didn’t supply the SG creds anywhere).

The UserVoice portal (in case you don’t know) is a portal that allows me to post FAQs basically on our product. At the end of each FAQ article, that survey is inserted via the JS. You can see here: owler.uservoice.com (just look at any article).

I’m trying to figure out how to add or edit the JS script to make sure that the JS sends the data to my SG account. 

Dominic Sharpe commented
        • Your code seems to contain a survey link, you should see http://surveygizmo.com… within the javascript code that you pasted earlier.

I think it is just a matter of swapping out that link with a link to a survey that lives in your SurveyGizmo account.

I’m not sure if I follow…

It looks like you have the SG survey embedded within the JavaScript code that you pasted – as such I am assuming that folks are able to access this survey from the webportal that you described.

If folks are accessing the survey and submitting responses, you should see the response data in your SurveyGizmo account.

Are you looking to link this in a different way?

Dominic Sharpe answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
          • Views1272 times
          • Answers3 answers
          • Followers1 follower