I am running individual reports for our clients on each survey taken – in the survey tool we ask for the respondents email address. I want to exclude this from the individual report we produce to provide some level of confidentiality. Can you advise how I can do this?
Actually it was to run an individual report for each survey
If you edit one of your responses, you will have the option to customize the response view – white Customize button in upper right.
This allows you to determine which questions are visible in your dataset. Once you have done this, you can download the response to PDF and select the option to “Use Customized View” to download only what is needed.
This article might be helpful here:
Are you planning on using SurveyGizmo’s Exports feature? Here is how to do it for the export:
- Go to the “Results” tab and click on “Exports”
- Click on “New Export” and “Create Export”
- Under “Edit Report Settings” and the “General”, you are able to uncheck any question that you do not want to include in your export.
- Click “Save” and download your export to see the data.
For the reports feature:
- Go to the “Results” tab and click on “Reports”
- Click on “New Report” and “Create Report”
- On the left panel, click “Questions” and you are able “X” any question that you do not want to include in your report.
- Click “Save” to see the report.
Please let me know if you have any questions.