Individual Profile Report URLs are going to the same results

I want to share profile report URLs in one Excel file. I copy and paste the profile report share links to a workbook and see that all of the URLs are unique. However, when I click on the various links or share the links for review, they all take the user to the same profile report (usually the first one that was copy/paste in to the Excel). I’ve even clicked on links after clearing cookies, using different browsers, etc. and get the same results. Is this common, is there a way to download the profile report share links in a cleaner way?

I use an outside email system to share results with participants. 

Dominic Sharpe answered

I wonder if this is a caching issue that you are seeing, where perhaps the browser caches on the Profile report that was viewed first.

Have you tried opening the Profile Report links in another browser, or perhaps having another person try to open the links on their machine?

It’s a bit difficult to point out what exactly might be going on. If you need some eyes on this, you may consider reaching out to SurveyGizmo Support:

https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/surveygizmo-support-hours

I hope this helps!

Charmaine commented
      • Thanks for commenting. I did try opening the reports in different browsers and sending to other people. I probably just need to get SG support on this.

Login

Question stats

• Active
      • Views441 times
      • Answers1 answer
      • Followers1 follower