[Solved] I sent an email campaign for a survey, yet I can’t see who responded?

I sent an email campaign for a survey, when I go to export the results to a .csv file, I don’t have the option of selecting “include email invitation….”, there fore I can’t see how each person responded to the survey.  I’ve sent hundreds of surveys out, and this is the first time I don’t have this option.  How can I see each persons responses to my survey?

Thanks!

seanalee flaherty selected answer

Best answer

Hi, Aaron!

Perfect! If you add a hidden value on page on of your survey and populate it with the merge code [invite(“first name”)] , the survey will collect their name and store it in your data:)

You did mention that you have already launched, if you tell me your survey name once you have added the hidden value, I would be more than happy to go in and update your links:)

Seanalee

Survey Princess

seanalee flaherty selected as best answer

Hi, Aaron!

Thanks for the post! When you uploaded your contacts for your email campaign, did you include the name? If you did, it may be a good idea to add a Hidden value to act as a place holder for that invite field. If you didn’t include those names, sadly, the only way to identify who’s response is who’s is by their email address.

If you have any other questions, please let us know:)

Seanalee

Survey Princess

seanalee flaherty answered

When I uploaded the contacts, I included both the first name and the email address…

Aaron Nelsen answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
          • Views2492 times
          • Answers3 answers
          • Followers0 followers