[Solved] How do I see Open Rates

I see you changed a lot of stuff around. How can I see my open rates on my emails I send out? I only see the click through rate but no open rate?

Mike Pritchard answered

Best answer

Hi Jesse! I do recall the “open rate” tracking feature that SurveyGizmo used to have – this has sadly since been removed from our software. It seems it may have been negatively affecting deliverability, according to the Support Engineering team member I just asked about it. I’m sorry for any inconvenience this causes you!

Nathan - Survey Astronaut answered

Jesse, I’m not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for, but I think it may give you some ideas.  We create an interstitial page before the first page.  The page is set up to automatically submit.  This has the effect of turning Abandons into Partials which means they can be tracked through the Fall off report.

We usually have some hidden variables or regular variables on this page, and sometimes scripts too.

The way I understand what you want, the Partials on the first page are the Opens.  The Difference between the first page and the second page in the Fall off report is the Abandons – those who just see the first page and don’t proceed.

Mike

Mike Pritchard edited answer
        SMD 0 Rep.

any chance of bringing the open rate back?

Its a key metric in understanding the success of invites and seems an odd omission when most of your competitors offer it.

even something very basic like recording the times an image in an html email is downloaded from your server would be better than nothing. I doubt that would affect deliverability?

Admin - SurveyGizmo commented
          • @SMD:

Thank you for your note and your feedback. The open rate is something that our Development Team would like to explore as a future project.

While we do not have specifics on what this exploration will yield or the associated timelines, we will certainly communicate any developments!

Thank you again for posting to the Community!

Best regards,

The SurveyGizmo Team

Login

Question stats

• Active
          • Views2199 times
          • Answers3 answers
          • Followers0 followers