How do I print competed survey responses in pdf form? I have over 100 to print

How do I print competed survey responses in pdf form? I have over 100 to print

exporting them to pdf still requires me to open up each file and press print. I have over 300 survey responses. there has to be an easier way.

Noni Lester asked

It would be useful to know why you need to print 300 individual responses in pdf format.  SurveyGizmo is designed to aggregate responses, so it is not really equipped to do the job you are describing.

If I had to accomplish this, I would export the responses as a csv file, open it in MS Excel, remove unnecessary columns, and sort the response to match my requirements.  I would then select the entire data set (CTRL-A), copy it (CTRL-C) and use the PASTE>SPECIAL>TRANSPOSE function to place the data into a new spreadsheet. Transposing the responses would rearrange the data so that the questions would all appear in the first column.  I would then format the columns for the best presentation, use teh FREEZE PANES to lock the first column in place, and start printing.

It would still be a lot of work but there is no easy way around the fact that SurveyGizmo is designed to aggregate responses.   If I had 300 responses to print it would probably be worthwhile to write an Excel macro to do some of the repetitious work for me.

Jim W (Moderator) answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
      • Views677 times
      • Answers1 answer
      • Followers0 followers