How do I embed a survey on a website, and maintain the mobile style

G’day!

I’m distributing my survey by embedding it in my squarespace-built website.  The squarespace site is mobile responsive.  The survey I designed has a mobile style.  However, when I embed the code (for the survey) in my squarespace site, I can’t retain the mobile responsiveness (i.e. I’m stuck with the desktop-only view). 

Your assistance will be much appreciated!

Thank you,
Adam

adammacleanpei asked

Thanks Jim,
    Is the survey’s responsiveness to different screen types (as designed in the “Style” Tab) affected by the option “Do Not Include Theme Styles”?   Do I have to Include Theme Styles in order to have a responsive web survey when embedded?
    Adam

adammacleanpei answered

Wait, do I have to use iFrame to and embed the URL to ensure that the survey is responsive?  Would that be easier than the HTML?

adammacleanpei answered

This is a complex topic with a lot of options (there is no short answer).  I would recommend that you review the SurveyGizmo documentation – https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/article/link/embed-a-survey-on-your-website#styling-your-embedded-survey

This article has a section on styling the embed, but this depends on the embed method that you used.

Jim W (Moderator) answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
          • Views2367 times
          • Answers3 answers
          • Followers0 followers