how do i change invite status manually

I made a test, I sent it, people took it, but there are some persons, that take the test, got a grade for it, but in the invite status shows “SENT”, I think it should show “Thank you”, in my report. 

The issue with this, is that i have programmed some reminders, and this reminders are being sent to people that already has taken the test.

I could not find a way to change this status Manually, cause, for instant, 

KATLIN YERANIA RAUDEZ SOZA

She has made the test, has a 90 tally grade, but the reminders are still being sending to her.

Please helpme to underestand this.

Eder Cisneros asked

Dear Jim

I understand what you have told, but my question is can I change this response status manually, because they have already taken the test, i do not want them to still receive reminders.

How can i do that?

Best regards

Jim W (Moderator) commented
      • Go to the CONTACTS page of the campaign and open the INDIVIDUAL RESPONSE that you want to change. An EDITING CONTACT screen will open – the first options at the top of the screen will allow you to change ther contact’s status.

I don’t see the RESPONSE STATUS field on your screen capture – that is what drives the reminders. When a respondent gets to the THANK YOU page, their RESPONSE STATUS is changed from PARTIAL to COMPLETE.  Respondents with a RESPONSE STATUS of PARTIAL will continue to get reminders.

I would guess that some of your respondents completed the quiz and then left the survey without getting to the THANK YOU page at the end of the survey.  Their RESPONSE STATUS is still PARTIAL, so they are still getting reminders.

You can review the SurveyGizmo documentation to learn more – http://help.surveygizmo.com/help/article/link/monitor-contacts 

Jim W (Moderator) answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
        • Views1395 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers0 followers