How do I build a survey that is filled out by one person online, and when it is submitted, it goes to a 2nd person who then approves it (say by a signature or a tick box) approved by another; And then both the sender and the recipeint get a copy of the filled out and signed form and I can see it all on my end as the surveygizmo administrator?
I actually have a survey that I did this exact thing.
First Page –
- Collects information/feedback
Second Page –
- Set as a terminal page
- Sets response to “partial”
- Email action that fires off to administrator.
- Inside this email I inserted an edit link that goes to the 3rd page.
- [survey(“edit link”)]&process=1&_dbget=true&sg_navigate=3
- process=1 // custom url variable that is used on the next page
- _dbget=true // pulls the information from db
- sg_navigate=3 // pushes user to 3rd page
Third Page –
- Page has logic to view IF url variable “process” = 1
- Radio button that is either approve/deny
Fourth Page –
- Terminal page that sets response to “complete”