[Solved] How do I add additional users (beyond 2) to my company’s subscription?

How do I add additional users (beyond 2) to my company’s subscription?

Luke Dauter asked

Best answer

Hi Luke,

I just wanted to check in with you – I took a peak at your account and see that the account supports up to 5 users. With two user seats currently occupied, you have the option to add three additional users.

You can do this by navigating to Account > User Management > Users

To inquire about adding users beyond the available five, please reach out to support@sgizmo.com.

I hope that helps clarify!

David – SurveyExplorer

Admin - SurveyGizmo answered
      • Thanks David, I was able to connect with Enterprise support yesterday and they added those additional 3 users, so I’m all set.

Hi, Luke!
      Thanks for the post!

The only way to access more user seats for your account is to upgrade to Enterprise. Here is a link that will show you how you can upgrade your account: Upgrade your account

I would like to mention that when you upgrade to Enterprise, you also open the door into the User Management world. Here is a link that will show you all the benefits of User Management:)

I’m sorry there isn’t any other way to go about adding more users, but I hope this helps!

Have an amazing weekend!
      Seanalee

Survey Princess

seanalee flaherty answered

Hi – i just upgraded and it’s still not letting me add users. how long does it take to go into effect?

Kirsten Matetich197632 answered

Thanks Seanalee.

I already upgraded to enterprise, but I still can’t seem to add more users. I understand that I may need to pay more for additional users beyond the 2 that come with the Enterprise account, but I can’t seem to find any info on pricing for additional users or how to actually add capacity for additional users to an enterprise account. 

Any ideas?

Luke Dauter answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
            • Views2120 times
            • Answers4 answers
            • Followers0 followers