[Solved] How can I update the content of an off-line survey

I created an off-line survey and would like to know how can I send updated. The link that is being sending are the same and open the first version. I tried cleaning the links with no sucess.

And also, is there a way of translating the off-line buttons like record survey , upload anwsers for instance and where ?

thank you in advanced

Ronaldo Ismerio Moreira36155 asked

Best answer

Hi Ronaldo,

Let me jump in here and help out:) When you clear the cache and cookies on your device and resent yourself the link, you are seeing the most outdated version still?

As for that pop up window, there is an option on the top that will allow you to enter in any email address you want the link sent to. Here is a video to show you how to send this link out:

http://screencast.com/t/vMweaAwJlZ

Hope this helps!

Seanalee

Survey Princess

seanalee flaherty answered

Hi Ronaldo,

Have you tried clearing the browser cache and cookies on the device you are sending the survey to?

This would be a requirement to get the most updated version of the survey on your device.

Here is our documentation on these steps: http://help.surveygizmo.com/help/article/link/offline#troubleshooting-your-offline-survey

As far as the buttons go, unfortunately there are no settings built into SurveyGizmo that let you change or translate those buttons.

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

Tyler

Tyler - SurveyGizmo answered

Did not work. And also the send button keeps saying sending but does not close the window where I choose for who i want to send the off-line survey… any ideas?

Ronaldo Ismerio Moreira36155 answered

This post will be visible to other SurveyGizmo users. Please do not include personal information you do not want public on the Community. If you wish to contact SurveyGizmo Support directly, please click “Email a Support Hero” on the right.

Ronaldo Ismerio Moreira36155 answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
            • Views1557 times
            • Answers4 answers
            • Followers0 followers