Hi, I have a pattern of responses from prior surveys that I want to dig into further. How do I send a follow up survey to people who answered a question with a particular answer (logic was not built in at time of the survey). Can I manually select people to receive this next survey?
You can create a filtered data export from your survey to use in your campaign for the new survey. To create an export,
- Navigate to the “Results” tab then select “Export”
- “New Export”, “CSV Excel” ->“Create Export”
- Give your export a title. Unselect all the checkboxes by clicking “select none”. Check the contact’s name and email (or anything else you need for your follow up survey campaign).
4. Move from the “General” to the “Filter” tab. At the bottom of the page set your logic. Select your question of interest, and swap the other space to “is answered”
5. Save your report and download your export. This will be your new survey invite list for anyone who answered your question of interest.
For more information on how to create exports: http://help.surveygizmo.com/help/article/link/excel-export
Please let me know if you have any questions!