[Solved] How can I remove “Thank you for taking our survey. Your response is very important to us.” from response page?

it 32 Rep.

Hi,

How can I remove “Thank you for taking our survey. Your response is very important to us.” from response page?

Kind regards,
Nikola

Grace Torres answered
    it 32 Rep.

Hi Mary,

Thank you for answer, but I think you got my question wrong. I didn’t mean to remove the actual page, but the text on that page which says: “Thank you for taking our survey. Your response is very important to us”.

I’ve already created another text to use on that page, but I can’t remove the default one and I can’t find the place where to alter it.

Also, I somehow managed to remove it by changing the default recipients, but I would like to know if there is some more logical way to do that.

Kind regards,

Nikola

it answered

Why would Survey Gizmo force us to have that at the end? If should be editable.

Dominic Sharpe commented
        • This message is editable – there should be an edit link/button on the right side of the element (at least there is on surveys in my account).

If you are not seeing this on your survey, perhaps your user is limited (if on a multi-user account), or maybe your browser is blocking the button. Either way, it might be a good idea to reach out to SurveyGizmo Support as they will be able to shed some light on this:

https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/surveygizmo-support-hours

Hope this helps!

I had the same problem.

If you add your final message via

Add New: Text/Media

at the bottom of the thank you page area, the default message will disappear and your new text will replace it.

sarikahalarnakar answered
          it 32 Rep.

Hi,

These are the Response page settings:

And this is the response I got from those settings. As you can see, the message highlighted with yellow doesn’t exist in the options.

As soon as I mark “Send confirmation email to Respondent” the message (yellow one) disappears from “Thank you” page.

Kind regards,
          Nikola

it answered

You can edit the message by selecting the “pencil” icon (edit) on the right side of the thank you page.

Mary Mawhirter answered
              • Thanks, but doesn’t work. Please see my previous message for more info.

Kind regards,
                Nikola

Login

Question stats

• Active
              • Views19450 times
              • Answers6 answers
              • Followers0 followers