[Solved] How can I remove “Thank you for taking our survey. Your response is very important to us.” from response page?

it 32 Rep.

Hi,

How can I remove “Thank you for taking our survey. Your response is very important to us.” from response page?

Kind regards,
Nikola

sarikahalarnakar answered

I had the same problem.

If you add your final message via

Add New: Text/Media

at the bottom of the thank you page area, the default message will disappear and your new text will replace it.

sarikahalarnakar answered
      it 32 Rep.

Hi,

These are the Response page settings:

And this is the response I got from those settings. As you can see, the message highlighted with yellow doesn’t exist in the options.

As soon as I mark “Send confirmation email to Respondent” the message (yellow one) disappears from “Thank you” page.

Kind regards,
      Nikola

it answered

You can edit the message by selecting the “pencil” icon (edit) on the right side of the thank you page.

Mary Mawhirter answered
          • Thanks, but doesn’t work. Please see my previous message for more info.

Kind regards,
            Nikola

it 32 Rep.

Hi Mary,

Thank you for answer, but I think you got my question wrong. I didn’t mean to remove the actual page, but the text on that page which says: “Thank you for taking our survey. Your response is very important to us”.

I’ve already created another text to use on that page, but I can’t remove the default one and I can’t find the place where to alter it.

Also, I somehow managed to remove it by changing the default recipients, but I would like to know if there is some more logical way to do that.

Kind regards,

Nikola

it answered

I don’t believe you can remove the Thank You page as it is SG’s method to know the survey is complete.

But you might consider other useful ways of using it.

• Provide a link to another internal/external site that might be helpful or tie into your survey
            • Provide feedback/scores based on responses
            • Add contact information for additional follow up
            • Add an image, coupon, etc

There is many great uses for “Thank You” pages

Mary Mawhirter answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
              • Views11534 times
              • Answers5 answers
              • Followers0 followers