[Solved] Google Sheets not Syncing

Hello people of the interwebs! Anyone have any suggestions on my my Google Spreadsheet action is not syncing? I feel pretty confident that my columns are identical…

jason answered

Best answer

The biggest thing that’s caught me in Google is having characters (!@#$%^&*) in your column headers or even a number at the beginning of column. Once you remove those you should be good to go.
    Cheers!

Noel Black answered

I had / and -s in my column headers. Good call!

Molly Hooper answered

Mine is not working.  Not good…because it is the WHOLE reason I upgraded.  My column match.  No characters….still nothing.

jason answered

Hi Guys,

When I go to manage my google sheets add ons from both a personal and from my corporate emails, I do not see an option to add the surveygizmo add on.

Is there something that I’m doing wrong?

Thanks!

Peter German MD answered

Its working perfect, but then it just stops connecting…. I think its because I am under a corporate google account… and it may have more restrictions and security.I created a regular everyday gmail account… linked to it… so far no issues. I think this is the solution. 

SurveyGizmo peeps… take a look into corporate gmail accounts and its security attributes that may be breaking the link.

prihcsdigital edited answer

I’m having a problem with integration too.  I’ve eliminated custom questions, have no funky characters in my titles and the data was moving over at one time, so I know it works.  But it’s not working now.  I’m not sure why.  I even recreated the connection and also recreated the action. I don’t know what else to try.

Kim Hubbard answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
                • Views3127 times
                • Answers7 answers
                • Followers0 followers