[Solved] Global report style settings?

I want to use my organization’s custom colors for every report that I make. Is there a way to globally set preferences for report font, graph colors, etc?

eliz404860 selected answer

Best answer

YES!! Thank you so much SurveyGizmo for adding this feature.

eliz404860 selected as best answer

Hi Eliz,

If you are wanting to change all existing surveys to a specific style, I am uncertain if this is available.

If you are looking to build a style from here on out for all new surveys, you will need to create a style:

There are a ton of great options and features especially when it comes to customizing the experience for tablet and mobile users. Have fun exploring those.

Then I recommend saving the style so you can use it on any other surveys with the click of a button.

Now that you have it saved, you can go back through old surveys and change the style to the whole thing with the click on a button, by applying a theme.

Let me know if this works for you!

Jacob H (Moderator) answered
        • I’ve customized the colors on my surveys, but this doesn’t seem to affect the reports output. I want to change the default graph colors especially, so that any time I create a report for a survey, the graphs use our organization’s colors.

Question stats

• Active
        • Views2276 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers0 followers