We hope you had a magical week! We spent our weekend at Disney World for our 10-year anniversary, thank you for allowing us to celebrate!
- FIX – [DASHBOARD] If you don’t have many support tickets, the community posts container isn’t the right height and the texts spills out.
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] If you remove a row in crosstabs, the table displays incorrect option titles
- FIX – [EXPORTS] Text Highlighter Selections not appearing in Csv/excel exports or spss – This is NOT a retroactive fix..please contact our Support Heroes if you need responses corrected that were submitted before 10-25-2016
- FIX – [DASHBOARD] Surveys with characters like ñ or œ are breaking the dashboard – This issue has been resolved, however This fix is not retroactive, please re-save your survey title with the correct character.
- FIX – [RESPONSES] Response PDFs featuring custom tables that have disabled rows will display incorrect row headers
- ENHANCEMENT – [STANDARD REPORT] Performance Optimizations on loading Standard Reports on certain database nodes
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] Crosstabs do not load when segments are set up
- FIX – [BUILDER] The default icons for certain question types that are locked are displaying incorrectly for lower plan levels
- FIX – [API] When we changed how Custom Tables work, we changed some things in the API as well, which is causing issues – Things should be back to normal now and you should be getting usable data from the API when pulling information about Custom Tables.
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] We are URL encoding single and double quotes in charts/graphs in Standard Reports when downloaded to Word and PowerPoint (PPT)
- FIX – [SURVEY TAKING] Strange brief warning/error message for eps file types into file upload questions
- ENHANCEMENT – [STANDARD REPORT] Email Campaign Statistics “Sent Email” stat is confusing as its not displaying emails sent, its displaying emails sent stat + being filtered so it always will come out to whatever # of completes you have – We will know show you correct stats when filtered on all send types!
- ENHANCEMENT – [STANDARD REPORT] Vertical Bar Chart labels get cut off very easily
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] Quotes in Standard Reports seem to be showing all quotes, not adhering to date filtering
- FIX – [SURVEY TAKING] Likert Scale, NPS, and “stacked” Radio Button questions in Mobile are showing duplicate answer options, but only one is selectable, similar issue with tables
Please let our Support Heroes know if you have any questions about the above features or if you are still running into any issues. 🙂
We also made some magical enhancements to our Conjoint Question Type and added some new Longitudinal Chart Types to our Standard Reports that are available for certain plan levels, details are below, to add these new features to your account, please contact your Account Rep or our Sales Team!
CHOICE BASED CONJOINT!
Learn more about how to set things up and how to read the reports here:
– Conjoint question setup has been improved and simplified, allowing users to easily add or paste in lists of attributes and levels, customize reporting values, and see all important question settings in one place
– A new feature: “Prohibited level pairs” may be configured, to prevent specified levels of one attribute from being displayed in combination with specified levels of another attribute.
– A user-specified maximums may be set for the “Continuous Sum”/open text scoring type.
– Users may easily upload and select images from their File Library for use in attribute levels.
– The survey taking experience has been improved with updated styling and interactions, and are now mobile compatible as well.
– The Test Data Generator has been updated to generate test data for Conjoint questions.
– Reporting has been extensively improved, utilizing a research-quality statistical package to calculate attribute utilities/part-worths and relative importances.
– A new export type has been created to allow for the complete export of raw data from
Conjoint questions. This includes set number, card number, attribute combinations, and score for every single card seen by a respondent, in the order they were seen.
– Conjoint questions fully support translations, allowing attributes, levels and more to be localized in your surveys.
Unfortunately, to get the statistics working, we had to change the way that the data is being collected during the survey. This means that you won’t be able to run your old data through the new questions. We apologize for the inconvenience.
LONGITUDINAL CHART TYPES IN STANDARD REPORTS!
Longitudinal reporting allows you to view data to your survey questions over time. Using longitudinal reporting you can get a sense for trends in your data in your longer running surveys.
Above is a document that talks about what chart types are available and what they look like!