Cannot find how to email my survey

Have looked in all the help sites and still cannot find where to add the email campaign.  HELP

Christina Herrera90 answered

Bill I do not see that part that the arrow is pointing to at all in Survey Gizmo.  Mine just shows the grass and nothing else.  I have gone everywhere to find it.  I have watched all the videos and nothing is working. 

Community Admin commented
      • Hi Christina,
        I will follow up with you in a support ticket so that I can gather more details to get this sorted out for you!

Bri Hillmer
        Documentation Coordinator
        SurveyGizmo Customer Experience Team

Hi Christina,

The option to create an email campaign is available on the Share tab. If you scroll to the section on the Share tab called Email Campaigns & Source Tracking you’ll see the option to Send an Email Campaign under Email & Social.

Below is a screenshot of this option.

You can also visit this tutorial for more help: https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/share-survey-via-email

I hope this helps!

Bri Hillmer
      Documentation Coordinator
      SurveyGizmo Customer Experience Team

Christina Herrera90 commented
        • Bill I do not see that part that the arrow is pointing to at all in Survey Gizmo. Mine just shows the grass and nothing else. I have gone everywhere to find it. I have watched all the videos and nothing is working.

Login

Question stats

• Active
        • Views276 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers1 follower