[Solved] “FILE UPLOAD” TYPE OF QUESTION

Dear SurveyGizmo users,

I have created a survey where one of the questions is asking the user to upload a picture of his own, to give us inspiration. I therefore built the question on the “File Upload” Question Type.

I published the survey to try it in “real” conditions, I filled it in like a regular user and uploaded an own picture on that question. It looks like the picture was successfully uploaded. But when I run a report, the question is not there at all: not the picture but not even the question itself. Anybody can help me solve this?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best regards,

Isabelle.

Guest User asked

Best answer

To access files that have been uploaded by your respondents, click on the RESULTS menu option and then select INDIVIDUAL RESPONSES. Select one of the response and click on it. The links to download the files are on the DATA tab.

You can review the SurveyGizmo documentation for details – http://help.surveygizmo.com/help/article/link/file-upload#accessing-uploaded-files

Jim W (Moderator) answered

Hi again Jim, or anybody else who could help me with the following!

I have now posted the survey, received nearly 200 answers in one day and am going through each answer to see which ones have own pictures uploaded.

I’m on one of these now, hopefully you can read below link to see it. On question 11 I asked if the users had any visual suggestions to share, and on question 12 I asked them to upload one picture if the answer was yes. But I don’t see the picture at all nor a link to it!

How can I see that picture?

If below link doesn’t work and if you are able to enter my survey, it is on the IKEA account, the survey is called “Scent communication on the web” and the answer with an expected attached picture is nr 178.

Once again, thanks a lot in advance for your kind answer!

Isabelle.

Guest User answered

Thanks, Jim! The tool is user-friendly enough for me to have found this out myself yesterday   :-)   But it’s great to get a moderator’s confirmation that it’s the way, and the only way, to do it!

Best regards,

Isabelle.

Guest User answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
          • Views958 times
          • Answers3 answers
          • Followers0 followers