Hi – just noting areas where we are still finding issues with the new summary reports. At this stage, we believe the old summary reports still serve us better. It would be useful to get feedback from other users and SurveyGizmo on these issues:
Issues with displaying values on charts:
- Vertical bar charts no longer displays values above each bar – they used to on the old summary report – please reinstate this?
- It would be good if we could have chart options to show/hide values, and the option to show BOTH % and number (not just one or the other).
- Bar charts sometimes have axis values at intervals of 0.5 – even when set to show count and 0 decimal places selected in the options – this is completely inappropriate when it is displaying number of respondents, not percentage – clearly half a person is never going to respond! (This was also the case on old reports and I reported it previously.)
- The axis values cannot be hidden, this might be a useful option, as it could allow a workaround to the above issue if using a horizontal bar chart, given the values for each bar are displayed at the end of the bar.
- When the number of decimal places is set to 0, the pie charts still show 2 decimal places, but round the values and show them as .00 – e. 4.8% becomes 5.00%, which is fine except it should be displayed as 5% – the presence of the two decimal places implies that the number being shown is to two decimal places, so is misleading – please rectify (this was not an issue in old report).
Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us via the Community. We encourage you to email these items to our Support Team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
This will allow our Support Heroes to investigate these further for you and get on the same page (while referencing examples in your account), so that we can categorize these requests appropriately and address any issues.
Thank you again!
The SurveyGizmo Team