[Solved] Export a prettier format

How do I export a word file of my survey in the final survey format (The format an end user and survey taker would see)? It has to look pretty for the executives who sign off on the final survey, but I need to be able to edit it. My current work around is to print the screen, but then it is a picture file which I can’t edit. Form is more important than function with my Director of Marketing.

Thanks

Jim W (Moderator) answered

Best answer

Unfortunately this is not an easy task.

SurveyGizmo is a content management system.  This means that the site’s content (the survey questions) are completely separate from the site’s structure and aesthetics. This allows SurveyGizmo to adapt your survey’s aesthetics for different user devices. It also makes it difficult to view the site’s aesthetics on paper.

Your best option will be to go to TOOLS > DOWNLOAD SURVEY and download your survey as a Word file.  Make sure that you select the INCLUDE QUESTION INPUTS option.  This will increase the file’s size but the survey will look more realistic.  You can then format the Word file to resemble your site’s aesthetics.

Long term, I think that you are going to have to get your Director of Marketing to review the survey online – preferably on PC’s, tablets and smart phones.  It is difficult to convey the user experience of an online survey by looking at it on paper.

asherburnsburg commented

Hi Asher, 

Open the TOOLS menu and select the DOWNLOAD SURVEY option.  See the SurveyGizmo documentation for details – https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/article/link/print-a-paper-survey

Jim W (Moderator) answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
        • Views798 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers1 follower