How do I embed a survey with images into an email?

I would like to embed a simple survey into an email, where our customers rate our service by selecting a smiley face that corresponds wot their level of satisfaction. Is this possible, and if so, how do I go about doing this? To clarify, I would like them to be able to choose the smiley face from the email itself, rather than follow a separate link to the survey. Thanks!

Jim W (Moderator) answered

Unfortunately it is not possible to embed a survey within an email message – it is not possible to establish an interactive session with the SurveyGizmo response database from within an email client.

There is a workaround (https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/embed-survey-in-an-email), but the graphic may be a problem.  Many email clients block graphics within emails, so your respondents would be forced to allow the download of the graphic before they can proceed.  Any kind of extra step or inconvenience is probably going to affect your response rate.

You should also be aware that email clients can only handle simple levels of HTML coding.  You have to code like its 1994.

Good luck!

Jim W (Moderator) edited answer

Login

Question stats

• Active
      • Views421 times
      • Answers1 answer
      • Followers1 follower