Email campaign

When providing unique links to several users, is it possible that you are able to fill in the survey of another user, for instance by changing the last character of the unique link?

Or is the link checked/compared with the emailaddres or something like that?

Or is it (almost) impossible to guess a unique link of someone else? 

regards Bas Hofstee

BasH asked

Hi Bas!

Thanks for checking out our online community! This is a great question. :) In my experience I have yet to see anyone take the time to try and figure out another persons URL variable from an email campaign. I am not saying that is is impossible, but it would be very difficult and time consuming for some one to hit the right combination of numbers to do so. Since just changing the last number on the end would not get them there. :) Are you running into issues with this within your campaign? Please chat us or shoot us a note at support@sgizmo.com and let us know. We would more than happy to take a look at this with you.

Thanks for your time and have wonderful day!

Tawnee

Tawnee - SurveyGizmo answered
      BasH 12 Rep.

Hi Tawnee,

Thanks for your answer.

I am not yet running into issues because I dont use it yet, but in the example

http://help.surveygizmo.com/help/article/link/create-unique-links

only the last position changes in the “generated” links. So maybe this example has to be changed a bit?

regards Bas

BasH answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
        • Views1101 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers0 followers