[Solved] email campaign

Hello,

I am copying a survey from last year and want to use the same email message and reminder, but I can’t find it – only the actual survey.

Now I went ahead and created a new email message, that I saved and tested. But now, when I want to make some changes to that one – it’s gone again… Back to standard settings

What am I doing wrong here.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mette

Mette Stenstru asked

Best answer

You have two choices:

1] Open the email campaign and click on the ADVANCED SETTINGS link in the upper right corner.  To the right of the CAN-SPAM field you will see a link called MANAGE ADDRESSES.  Click on that and add the correct address.  Make sure that when you finish that you select the new address and press SAVE.

2] If you do not want an address to appear at all, you will have to contact SurveyGizmo Support (https://community.surveygizmo.com/email-a-support-hero/)and ask them to give you a no footer address option.  You need a valid reason for this option.

One workaround that you might want to consider – add a large number of line breaks (<br/>) to the end of your email message.  You are doing this in order to push the address and unsubscribe link out of sight on most email preview screens.

Jim Wetherill answered

Hey again – I figured it out – but now, I have another question. I’m preparing this survey out for a client – so I don’t want my company’s physical address in the footer. But the system keeps putting it back in, when I delete it. What to do?

Thanks,

Mette

Mette Stenstru answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
        • Views633 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers0 followers