[Solved] Editing start page when sharing via Kiosk mode.

I am trying to build a survey that may be used in offline or online Kiosk mode.  When I test it the default page is blank (I hide survey title and page).  I would like to customize the start page with content and relocate the “Get Started” button to center.  I am fumbling my way around but hope someone has experience doing this and can direct me where to go for “how to” make this happen.

Scott McLachlan363579 asked

Best answer

Holly 2.18K Rep.

Hey Scott,
    I just noticed that this was unanswered. At this time we do not have a built in way to modify the look and feel of the Get Started page. I’m so sorry for the inconvenience! I will take note that this could be a helpful feature for when we’re making updates to the application.

Thanks!
    Holly White, Survey Fire Dancer

Holly answered

Hi Scott,

Thanks for posting!

You can make adjustments to the kiosk “Get Started” page inside of the text and translations. Just go to Tools > Texts & Translations and then select the language you would like to adjust. Once there, you’ll go to “Messages” and not quite halfway down the page, you’ll see the kiosk texts that can be translated.

Thanks!

Chris

Chris - SurveyGizmo answered
        • This does not seem to allow me to center the “Get Started” or let me add content to the page….only changing the values that already exist.

Login

Question stats

• Active
        • Views605 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers0 followers