Dynamic fileds

Probably my question is not new here and maybe somebody can help me to find the answer. 

Is it possible to have dynamically populated groups of fields?

For example: Let’s imagine that I’m making a car dealer inspection and have to define the number of available cars (as input field or drop-down list, 10 cars for example) and as soon as this value is defined I want to see 10 groups of fields: one group per car. Each group includes following fields: brand, model, date of issue, description, picture.

How to do it?

pbaranok asked

Hi pbaranok,

I have 2 options that may work for you.

1. This option is labor intensive based on the amount of options you have. You would execute this option by creating a drop down with values, lets say 1 – 3.

Then you will set question logic to each additional question to show based on the answer selected. For “Car 2” question you will select 1 & 2.

2. The next option is more automatic based on your answers, but each question will be on a different page. This option uses Page Piping. Read the following documentation to set this based on value.

Let me know if there is anything else I can assist if you attempt one of these options.

Jacob H (Moderator) answered

Question stats

• Active
      • Views837 times
      • Answers1 answer
      • Followers0 followers