Drop down Menu list : How can I change the place of the rows ?

Hello,

I have copy paste a question of a former survey which was a dropdown menu list with the rows on the left and the answers on the right.

Today , it’s the contrary the answers are on the left and the rows on the right. I want to keep the same layout of last year , I don’t know why it has changed. And I’m not able to give the right positions to my different items.

Can you help please ?

Thanks.

JC Gaudeau

JC.Gaudeau answered

Hi JC,

I will follow up with you directly to gather more details to get this sorted for you!

Bri Hillmer
    Documentation Coordinator
    SurveyGizmo Customer Experience Team

Community Admin answered

Hi Bri,

I have found a plan B to be able to have the row and answers at the right positions . I have used a drop down menu grid instead of drop down menu list question…I ‘really need your help on my other questions on the logic part …please see the one I have posted earlier.

Thanks for your return.

JC

JC.Gaudeau answered

Hello,

Thank you for your return but I have already tried this, I have also tried to build again the question and it’s the same the answers are before the rows which is not logical.

What can I do ?

Thanks.

JC

JC.Gaudeau answered

Hi JC,

Copy and pasting in the Builder can get a little tricky at times. If your columns, rows, and answers are swapped you’ll need to edit the question and add the various text to the appropriate¬†fields.

I hope this helps!

Bri Hillmer
          Documentation Coordinator
          SurveyGizmo Customer Experience Team

Community Admin answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
            • Views8972 times
            • Answers4 answers
            • Followers0 followers