Display missed questions but not answers in quiz results

I have a quiz that is ready to go into production for badging purposes.  The instructional designer I am working with does not like the idea of displaying the answers to missed questions but would like to show the students which questions they missed.  I do not see in the interface how to accomplish this.  Is it possible?  -thx

Ben Briggs188355 answered
    Lola Gill 6.78K Rep.

Might be a little late here, but there is not a built in option for showing the missed question (without showing the correct answer).

There are probably workarounds that could be implemented – perhaps using logic to show a text element based on an incorrect answer to a question? I could see this becoming fairly tedious though…

You could explore this document:

https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/article/link/provide-immediate-correct-or-incorrect-feedback

I hope this is helpful!

Lola Gill edited answer

Thanks Lola, you helped me think of the problem from a different perspective. While it appears there is no way to rely upon the quiz scoring engine, I can always add actions after the quiz is scored to display the question stems one at a time for only those questions that were not answered correctly. I will give it a try and see how it looks.  -Ben

Ben Briggs188355 answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
        • Views773 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers1 follower