Date Filtering

Ok, so here is my problem.  We use SurveyGizmo also as an auditing tool. One of my questions is an “Incident Date”, this is using a date question.

I’m having major problems filtering this date. The built in date filtering only filters data based on the “Date Submitted” date, however my date submitted can change a number of times due to updates to the audit.  Therefore I need a way to only filter my “Incident Date”.

I tried to apply a filter by question type in my reports (Date after or equals to – based on my ‘Incident Date’), however this does not work correctly.

Is there anyway to make the “Date Submitted” recording identical to my “Incident Date” question???

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!!!

Lola Gill answered
    Lola Gill 6.78K Rep.

It seems like filtering on the date question itself is the best option for you (I don’t think there is a way to make the Date Submitted be identical to the Incident Date). I suspect that the trouble has something to do with the date formatting on the incident question.

Ultimately, I would suggest reaching out to SG Support as they will be able to access your account and troubleshoot this further (it can be a little difficult to know exactly what’s going on in a survey without looking at the set-up, data, etc.).

You can reach out to SurveyGizmovia live chat and email:

https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/surveygizmo-support-hours

Sorry for your troubles!

Lola Gill answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
      • Views313 times
      • Answers1 answer
      • Followers1 follower