Current Surveys

I understood with the change in plans that current surveys would not be affected by the restrictions. I am not able to access responses in my current surveys. My organization is in a critical time at this moment of accessing the responses collected before the change in plan. Help???

Kristy LaBarge answered

It seems like any data that was already in the system before the upgrade should at least be able to to be exported. But the export tab is locked….

Community Admin commented
      • Hi Kristy:
        Just a quick update. There was a bug that has since been addressed that prevented access to the Export tab. You should now have access to the Export tab and the ability to create an CSV/Excel Export in the Free plan.

Sorry for the trouble!

Bri
        Documentation Coordinator
        SurveyGizmo Customer Experience Team

The information we were given prior to the change also said that our current surveys would not be affected by the restrictions.

Kristy LaBarge answered

@Kristy LaBarge: We did remove access to Individual Responses in the new free plan. However, the Standard Report as well as the raw data export should still be available to you.

Here is the documentation on the limitations of the free plan for your reference:

https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/free-account-features

The SurveyGizmo Team

Community Admin answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
          • Views1105 times
          • Answers3 answers
          • Followers1 follower