Crosstab email campaign statistics with another question in report

I want to make a report with Email Campaign Statistics. So far I’m good just inserting this element into my report. But then I want to see response rates for sub-groups (or segments, in my case divisions). I know I can put two elements and then filter them locally, but I have to create 10 reports already for different organisations with a report-level filter and these organisations will have up to 50 divisions that I want to see the response rates for. Ideally I would want a crosstab with response rates and then division (imported through a hidden question in the survey). Is this possible?

Anders Vrangbæk Riis answered

This seems like something that could be accomplished with SurveyGizmo’s Segmentation options (in the Standard Report), rather than a Crosstab Report.

Take a look at the Segmentation options here:

https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/segmentation

You should be able to create a segment based on the field that collects the Division information, which will then show your other data (including email statistics) broken down according to the segments that you have created.

Hope this helps!

Dominic Sharpe answered

Hi Dominic,

Thanks for your help!

I indeed tried to segment data, but it tells me that the Email Campaign Statistics item does not segment… Is there a workaround this?

/Anders

Anders Vrangbæk Riis answered

Login

Question stats

• Active
        • Views1200 times
        • Answers2 answers
        • Followers1 follower